Selling Adult Photographs?

Question by Jake: Selling Adult Photographs?
I wanted to start selling adult photographs that I have taken. I just dont know where to start. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do I need contracts from the girls? Age verification? Any info would help


Best answer:

Answer by Heidi L
First, you need to send me some samples photos and then I can advise you :~)

Give your answer to this question below!

This entry was posted in How To Photograph and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Selling Adult Photographs?

  1. xXbongotasticXx says:

    You have to get written premission from the girls in the photos
    thats all i know right now cuz i havent seen them

  2. Mickey says:

    Age verification should be #1!!!
    A WRITTEN contract laying out all the details and the photograph subject’s releasing these free and clear to you to use them in any manner your wish needs to be signed by them, you, and probably 2 witnesses as well.

    CYA – Cover Your As*(ets)

  3. I'm Danyell's Wife! says:

    ♥ Yes Age Verification is key!!! You must have the information on file!
    ♥ Also you will need to make up a contract for each girl to read and sign… stating things like if they will be given any money (if you profit from them), if they will continuing posing for you and for how long… etc
    ♥ You will need a photo relase paper read and signed as well from each of the girls. This releases there photos to you so that you may use them in the places you stated in the release.

    Hope this helps! 🙂

  4. Morgan Landry says:

    You’ve got a long, long way to go. You need a model release form for your photographs that gives you rights to the photos. You will need one that is specific to your needs and uses. Having a contract is a good thing, I would recommend a non-exclusive contract, You definitely need age verification which you can get by getting the girls to fill out a model application form and getting a copy of a picture ID. You don’t say how or where you’re going to sell and that has its own problems, much too numerous to name here. I would recommend that you email me or IM me and I can also send you examples of the contracts and release forms, plus answer any other questions you might have.

Leave a Reply