Question by Nick: Family portrait tips?
What are some original, unique, and fun tips to give during a photo shoot in the city with a family of 8 and 2 dogs? I want to have more positions and angles to give my customers when shooting.
Answer by Fred
A Highway: Wear all black sweat suit, stick on white or yellow tape on your legs and chest to resemble lines in a road. Attach tiny cars and road signs onto your pants and shirt.
2. Nudist on Strike: Wear normal clothes and wear a sign around your neck that says “Nudist on Strike.”
3. Flasher: Wear regular clothes under a long trench coat. Make a belt out of flashbulbs or old cameras. Tell people you are a flasher and then flash at will.
4. Grim Reaper on Vacation: Buy or make a Grim Reaper outfit, but then wear a lei or flowered necklace, a camera around your neck, Bermuda shorts, paint your nose white (like lifeguards) and carry around some postcards or a map.
5. Typical Tourist: Wear a big floppy hat, flowered shirt and long shorts, flip-flop sandals and a camera around your neck. Carry a map and look lost all the time.
6. Cheating Husband: Men can wear a button down shirt that is buttoned all wrong, pants slightly unzipped, shoes untied or on wrong feet, lipstick kisses on collar, shirt, neck or even on pants and hair messed up. Tell people you didn’t dress in costume, you forgot about the party and just dropped what you were doing to come over.
Give your answer to this question below!